BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Sr. Analyst, Business Strategy must be a quantitative thinker to partner with our finance organization to analyze strategy and drive operational improvements across the business. This role will work closely with finance leadership to quantify growth opportunities and help guide our data-driven decision making.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with Finance team leadership to understand key challenges and business opportunities as well as provide insightful reporting on performance trends
- Outline the strategic impact of business decisions and highlight opportunities for improvement and growth
- Be an analytical and consultative partner for strategic planning initiatives
- Develop, deliver and communicate insights and provide strategic recommendations to initiative leaders in a clear and concise manner
- Create cohesion and focus in chaotic environments by rallying cross-functional teams to a common cause and outlining plans to achieve that shared objective
- Prioritize your time and effort to maximize impact on meeting key team objectives
Who You Are
- Have 2+ years of experience in data and/or financial analytics, experience working in eCommerce or SaaS a plus
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or applicable experience
- Data-literate, with experience weaving data into a business narrative and decision framework
- An engaged, people-person with skills with experience in cross-functional roles
- Extremely driven; comfortable independently solving problems despite ambiguity
- Outspoken and able to provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and analytical
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Have excellent time management skills
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.