The Four-Pillar Approach to Holistic Commerce Success
Ecommerce adoption has accelerated in the face of COVID-19, making it even more important for retailers to integrate online and offline sales channels into a cohesive experience.
Retailers need a comprehensive, up-to-date omnichannel strategy that considers how consumer needs and behaviors have changed and recalibrates their understanding of their target customer.
- Reevaluate mix of sales and ad channels
- Explore opportunities in social commerce
- Gain back-end operations visibility
- Increase supply chain efficiency
- Rebalance investments across channels
- Identify partners who align with your strategy