Chris Apollo Lynn
September kicks off the unofficial beginning to fall. Back-to-school shopping is a thing of the past and the kids are back in class. The days are getting shorter. Leaves are changing colors. It’s time to shake off the summer vacation sluggishness and refocus on reaching your end-of-year goals.
Here are ten inspirational quotes to help you reach new heights this September!
1. “When opportunity presents itself, don’t be afraid to go after it.” – Eddie Kennison, Entrepreneur
2. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
3. “Nothing will happen unless you take the initiative to do it.” – Akhil Nigam, MassChallenge
4. “They don’t teach you this at Harvard Business School, but it’s all about people. Everything happens by, with or through people. Nothing just happens on its own.” – James Koch, Sam Adams
5. “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter F. Drucker
6. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Elliot
7. “Being an entrepreneur isn’t just a job title, and it isn’t just about starting a company. It’s a state of mind. It’s about seeing connections others can’t, seizing opportunities others won’t, and forging new direction that others haven’t.” – Tory Burch
8. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.” – Simon Sinek
9. “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars. I look for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren Buffet
10. “Believe you can and you’re half way there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
There you have it – our list of the top 10 inspiring and motivating quotes to help you reach your goals this year.
Looking for more motivation? Check out our list of entrepreneur quotes to motivate and inspire you!
By day, Chris Apollo Lynn is a Content Marketer at Bigcommerce. By night, he runs Republic of Austin, an award-winning blog on life, music, and people in Austin, Texas. Prior to joining Bigcommerce, Chris worked at Razorfish, building e-commerce platforms for Fortune 100 companies. He also loves urban farming, cycling, and snow peas.